Sunday, March 1, 2015

Swedish Wedding Elin & Stefan







This January I began my season with Elin & Stefan's gorgeous wedding in southern Sweden at Bäckaskog Castle.  The original portion of the historic castle was a monastery constructed in the 13th century. It was a spectacular opportunity and Swedes sure know how to organize, entertain and structure a wedding. The wedding began with the ceremony in the castle's chapel, followed by the cocktail hour in the king's former living area, and ending with the reception in the former corral.  There were many surprise performances, games and activities which included all of the guests. Many special memories were made and captured. Thank you for allowing me to document your beautiful wedding! xoxox, Candice (please click on the images to enlarge them.)


























1 comment:

  1. Dear my wedding is still memorable to me. I remember how fantastically everything was arranged in Chicago Wedding Venues, and the team members of my wedding planner made my day. Fantastic day it was, I wish I can renew my vows this year.

    ReplyDelete