Thursday, September 19, 2013

Indian Wedding Photography & Western Wedding Photography

MANISH & KRISTIE
O to the M to the G. . . double weddings, 'costume changes', and horse entrances are simply the best.  Especially when the groom fears horses.  I actually think Manish  escaped potential doom as it is tradition in his Indian culture to arrive via elephant.  But, then again, I have never ridden an elephant so I might be biased.  I don't think I have ever laughed so much at a wedding between Kristie's mom, who is a stand-up comedian in her free time, and Manish's sharp wit, and the very amusing and thorough Indian officiator, it was an extremely fun and entertaining day--I learned a great deal too. I am very grateful to have documented two joyous occasions with beautiful people, culture and details. Thank you! (Please click on the images to view them larger).
























No comments:

Post a Comment